This is an Eastman MD515/v in Excellent Condition.
It's got the ubiquitous "Monroe break" on the scroll on the headstock...(see pics).
It has absolutely no effect on the playability or sound of the instrument.
This Mandolin sounds great...plays great...and is in excellent condition.
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/32"
- Fretwire:23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length:13 7/8"
- Body Style:F-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions:26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Maple
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:Black
- Body Finish:Antique Varnish
- Neck/Headstock Finish:Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color:Reliv Nickel
- Tailpiece:Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge:Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing:1 5/8"
- Nut Height:.018"
- Pickups:Optional K&K Duotone
- Tuners:Pingwell RM-1583NE-26A
- Strap Peg:Ebony
- Action Height:0.060"/0.050"
- Case:Hardshell Case