This Super-Sonic 60 watt combo is in Brand New Condition. My customer brought it in on consignment because he's, as they say, "thinning the herd". It is an amazing sounding amp.
Fender calls it a 2-channel amp...Ch 1 "Vintage" & Ch 2 "Burn"....BUT, the footswitch lets you switch between (2) different voicings in Ch 1 ...Vibrolux (more chimey) & Bassman (more plexi-ish...as Bassmans do).....and Ch 2 which is a full blown JCM 800-ish sound. This is a very versatile amp. With 60 watts...a Celestion Vintage 30...and Tilt Back Legs...it gets LOUD. But with (2) cascading gain controls and a Master Volume (on Ch 2), you can get a GREAT High Gain Crunch at..."I'm home watching TV levels".
Fender turned heads a few years back when they crammed two classic amps and the high gain crunch of modern amps into one box. Well, they re-tooled the Super-Sonic 60, giving this latest incarnation a fatter tone and more bass. With 10 (yes, count 'em 10) tubes and two channels, you can dial in your perfect guitar tone. The Super-Sonic 60 is designed for serious players desiring modern high-gain tones and industry-standard Fender clean tones - and it delivers it all perfectly! The Super-Sonic 60 is built around a 60-watt all-tube amp driving a single 12" Celestion Vintage 30 speaker.Fender Super-Sonic 60 1 x 12" Combo Amp Features at a Glance:
- Amp Type: Tube
- Output: 60 Watts
- Ohms: 8 ohms
- Speaker: 12" Celestion Vintage 30
- Channels: 2 (Vintage and Burn)
- Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Switch (Vibrolux/Bassman)
- Burn Channel: Gain 1, Gain 2, Treble, Bass, Middle, Volume, Master Reverb, Rear-Panel Effects Controls: Send/Return Level Controls
- Effects: Spring Reverb
- Covering: Blonde Textured Vinyl Covering
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17.8" x 25.3" x 10.188"
- Tubes: 2 X 6L6, 6 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Shipping Weight: 63 lbs., 28.5 kg
- Cover: Amplifier Cover Included
- Accessories: 3-button footswitch and amplifier cover