True-bypass Instrument Selector
The BigShot i/o™ is an easy-to-use instrument selector that lets you quickly transition between any two instruments, while balancing the levels between them and feeding the output to your amplifier.
- Toggle between two instruments with a single foot stomp
- Adjustable volume control to match instrument levels
- True-bypass operation retains the tone of the instruments
- Separate tuner output and mute footswitch for silent tuning
- Easy instrument changeovers on stage
The BigShot i/o allows you to switch between instruments on stage without pops through your amp or the need to adjust levels, while featuring 100% true-bypass for the most demanding purist. Input-2 is equipped with a volume control that lets you reduce the input sensitivity of the louder instrument so that the levels are matched when played through your amplifier.
When passive instruments are used, a unique three-position Bright switch lets you compensate for instruments that lack shine in the high frequencies.
The BigShot i/o is also equipped with a separate tuner output; with a simple foot stomp, the sound going to the amp is muted and diverted to the tuner for quiet on-stage adjustments.