True Strobe Technology
The LED ring on the Turbo Tuner is a true stroboscope. The LEDs are driven directly by the analog input signal and electronically strobed, showing the actual stroboscopic effect between the input signal and internally generated frequency reference. This gives instant response and extreme accuracy.
• A True Strobe Tuner in a Mini Stompbox Format
• Super bright LED display readable in direct sunlight
• True bypass
• Muted output with quiet relay switching
• Chromatic and guitar/bass modes
• Fully programmable for alternate tunings and temperaments
• USB port for ease of customizing
• Extreme accuracy: ±.02 cents guaranteed
• Rugged die-cast aluminum case
• Made in USA
NOTE: The ST-300 Mini requires a 9-volt power supply. There simply isn’t room in the pedal enclosure for a battery.